Everything that you need to play "Bürokratopoly" - an educational game from the DDR
The delivery includes:
- 1 jute sack with a string to close it (unprinted)
- 3 dice
- 1 starter chip to indicate whose turn it is
- 9 coloured player markers in 9 different colours, so you know at any time
during the game which game pieces belong to which player
- 45 game figures (cones) in 9 different colours (height: 2,4 cm)
- Size 14,5 cm x 19 cm x 1cm
- Weight 80 g
- Content 59 pieces
- Material cotton, plastic (dice), wood (game pieces)
- Players 3-9 players
- Note not suitable for children under three years
You might also like
The DDR Museum mixed both, irony and wit to produce this tricky card game.
162 questions and hundreds of possible answers about the bygone state await you on 54 quiz cards.
Our bestselling game is also available in English!
This quiz is a fun and educational way to learn about the German division.
In remembrance of the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall the DDR Museum produced this game containing 150 questions and answers on 53 quiz cards.
Combine these quiz cards with the popular DDR-Spiel.
"Bürokratopoly" is an educational game with a historical context. Martin Böttger, its author, gave it its tongue-in-cheek name in the 1980s. The game spread in the political underground of the DDR.
This game is only available in German